IPR.Global Research & Leadership Awards
- The 2022-2023 Application Guidelines Document
- Application Submission Deadline is Extended to: January 16th, 2023 by 11:59 PM PST
- The 2022-2023 Application Form
- Please be advised that you might be required to log in to your google account.
The InterprofessionalResearch.Global (IPR.Global) Research and Leadership Awards recognize interprofessional scholarly works and leadership that exemplify excellence in the following Award Categories:
- Barbara Fifield Brandt IPR.Global Award – The Barbara Fifield Brandt IPR.Global Award will recognize an academic – practice partnership team that demonstrates impact on learner and health outcomes through sustaining and connecting interprofessional education and collaborative practice in community-based practice settings serving vulnerable and high-risk populations.
- Hugh Barr Global Award – The Hugh Barr IPR.Global Award will recognize an interprofessional team for the evaluation of an outstanding example of collaboration between academic institutions and health/social service delivery organizations in high/middle-income and low-income countries to promote and sustain interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
- John H.V. Gilbert Global Award – The John H.V. Gilbert IPR.Global Award will recognize the author of an outstanding interprofessional doctoral dissertation, published in the past three years (since 2019), that has resulted in a learning paradigm which brings interprofessional education and learning to interprofessional collaborative practice in a practice setting where practitioners, students and patients have been engaged in developing measurable interprofessional high quality care.
- IPR.Global Distinguished Leadership Award – The IPR.Global Distinguished Leadership Award recognizes outstanding leadership of an individual/team who have made transformative, inclusive, measurable, and sustainable contributions to the promotion, implementation, evaluation, and/or advancement of interprofessional education, collaborative practice, and/or research in and across their educational/practice/network settings with a global impact.
The IPR.Global Research and Leadership Awards aim at honoring innovative interprofessional scholarly work in the format of partnership, evaluation, research, or dissertation work, accompanied by outstanding interprofessional leadership that has had a positive sustainable impact on the academic/practice/community with notable contribution to the interprofessional education and collaborative practice field at the global level.
Who Is Eligible?
Nominations for the award may be made by individuals (John H.V. Gilbert IPR.Global Award and IPR.Global Distinguished Leadership Award) or by teams/partnerships (Barbara Fifield Brandt IPR.Global Award, Hugh Barr IPR.Global Award, and IPR.Global Distinguished Leadership Award) from academia, practice, service users/consumers and/or students.
Nominations may be made by individuals external to the project. Please be advised that the Application Form, however, must be completed by the Nominee/s (Applicant/s).
- Online Application
- The application will require the submission of an online application, resume/CV and a nomination letter (see below for more details.
- Global Evaluations
- Each application will be thoroughly evaluated by peer-reviewers. The evaluation criteria will follow (but not be limited to) originality, creativity/innovation, (global) impact, dissemination of findings, sustainability, and contributions/future applications to the IPECP field.
- Award Winners Notification
- The IPR.Global Award and Leadership Working Group will reach the final decisions based on the online application and the submitted required documents, and will notify the award winners through email.
Application’s Required Documents and Submission
The application is online, and consisted of:
- Affirmation regarding the originality, creativity/innovation, (global) impact, dissemination of findings, sustainability, and contributions/future applications to the IPECP field.
- Abbreviated CV (no more than 4 pages) highlighting related IPECP research/scholarship and leadership.
- Nomination (cover) Letter (no more than 3 pages) highlighting relevant IPECP research/scholarly work and leadership based on the specific Award Category being applied for, and the evaluation criteria.
- Letter of Recommendation (Required): Applicants must submit at least one (max. 3) letter of recommendation to support their application.
Apply Here By January 16th, 2023!
For additional information and to learn more about IPR.Global, please visit us at www.interprofessionalresearch.global, and sign up here to receive updates. You may contact us at email@example.com in case you have question/comment about your application.