AIHC Calls for Award Nominations
The American Interprofessional Health Collaborative (AIHC) Scholarship Committee, in conjunction with the AIHC Scholarship Awards Subcommittee, would like to announce a call for nomination for 5 (five) AIHC awards.
The awards are:
- AIHC Outstanding Faculty Mentor Award
- AIHC Interprofessional Practice Award
- AIHC Scholarship Award
- AIHC Interprofessional Educator Award
- AIHC Student Award for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice
Nominations forms/packets will be accepted until June 30, 2020. (Nominations will be accepted past this date.)
Attached are the award descriptions, selection criteria, assessment rubrics and nomination forms.
The AIHC Scholarship Awards Subcommittee will review all nominations and select an award recipient who will be recognized at one of the national IPE conferences, such as the Nexus Summit or Collaborations Across Borders.
For additional information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IPR.Global Best Research Awards recognize interprofessional scholarly works that exemplify excellence in the following:
- The Barbara Fifield Brandt IPR.Global Award – The Barbara Fifield Brandt IPR.Global Award will recognize an academic – practice partnership team that demonstrates impact on learner and health outcomes through sustaining and connecting interprofessional education and collaborative practice in community-based practice settings serving vulnerable and high-risk populations.
- The Hugh Barr Global Award – The Hugh Barr IPR.Global Award will recognize the evaluation/project by an interprofessional team of an outstanding example of collaboration between institutions/organizations in high-income and low/middle-income countries to promote and sustain interprofessional education and collaborative practice.
- The John H.V. Gilbert Global Award – The John H.V. Gilbert IPR.Global Award will recognize an outstanding Ph.D. dissertation that has resulted in a learning paradigm which brings interprofessional education and learning to interprofessional collaborative practice in a clinical setting where practitioners, students and patients have been engaged in developing measurable interprofessional high quality care.
The awards aim at recognizing and honoring the innovative interprofessional partnership, projects or research that has demonstrated a positive impact on the academic/practice/community with a notable contribution to the interprofessional education and collaborative practice field.
To learn more and apply, please review the 2020 IPR.Global Best Research Awards Application Guidelines.
Global IPE Analysis Survey Coming Soon!
InterprofessionalResearch.Global (IPR.Global, www.interprofessionalresearch.global) and the Interprofessional.Global (https://interprofessional.global/) are soon conducting a Global interprofessional education (IPE) Analysis Survey to better understand the state of IPE at academic institutions around the world. Specifically, the purpose of the survey will be to understand the extent to which IPE is structured within, and offered through academic institutions and/or academic programs globally. Stay Tuned!
IPR.Global Presented 3 Distinguished Research Awards
At CAB VII conference in Indiana, Dr. Hossein Khalili, Co-founding Lead of the InterprofessionalResearch.Global (IPR.Global), presented the Distinguished Global IPECP Research Award Plaques to three world-renowned interprofessional leaders in recognition of their life-time contribution to the scholarship and advancement of the IPECP field:
- Dr. John H.V. Gilbert
- Dr. Hugh Barr
- Dr. Barbara F. Brandt
Congratulations to John, Hugh, and Barbara!
IPR.Global Best Research Awards
InterprofessionalResearch.Global (IPR.Global) at the Collaborating Across Borders VII Conference “Crossroads of Collaboration”, Indiana announced prestigious InterprofessionalResearch.Global Research Awards named after three World-renowned Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice (IPECP) Leaders:
- The Barbara Fifield Brandt IPR.Global Award
- The Hugh Barr IPR.Global Award
- The John H.V. Gilbert IPR.Global Award
The application for these IPR.Global Awards will be open in early 2020!
Global Leadership in IPECP Research; A Joint CAB Pre-Conference with CIHC and AIHC
IPR.Global in collaboration with CIHC and AIHC facilitated a pre-conference workshop at CAB VII Conference in Indiana on Oct 20th, 2019. The 3-hour interactive workshop was aimed to raise awareness and share knowledge and expertise around the application of a range of theoretical/conceptual frameworks along with different research methodologies and designs that underpin IPECP research.