The generous support of individuals and institutions/organizations is an integral part of the success of the InterprofessionalResearch.Global (IPR.Global). IPR.Global provides global leadership in interprofessional education and collaborative practice (IPECP) research by engaging world-renowned and emerging scholars, leaders, service providers, decision-makers, administrators, service-users, and health and social care students in research collaborations. IPR.G also promotes and advocates for evidence-informed policies and practices through fostering and facilitating theory-driven, methodologically rigorous IPECP research.
The sponsorship funding will be utilized to achieve our Vision and Mission, through the development of the best practice guidelines for IPECP theory & research, providing best IPECP theory & research awards and fellowship, capacity building in IPECP theory & research, conducting IPECP global survey (in collaboration with Interprofessional.Global), and ongoing communication and knowledge exchange with IPECP community.
Sponsorship is open to individuals, institutions, organizations, and not-for-profit agencies/networks. For-profit organization sponsorship might be considered if our strategic directions align. Please contact us at below.
Sponsorship can be made in any form that best suits the sponsor, but for convenience, four options are outlined here.
- The opportunity for the institution/organization to introduce their IPECP activities and programs to the global IPECP community in a webinar hosted by the IPR.Global
- Full page advertisement in the Position Paper and/or a future production of the IPR.Global
- Institution/organization IPECP profile, link, and additional information featured in sponsors’ section of the IPR.Global website for one year
- Institution/organization logo displayed on:
- IPR.Global Position Paper and all other publications (as applicable) and promotional materials for one year
- Front page and sponsors section of the IPR.Global webpage for one year.